Nobody is more tuned in to youth culture than the Intergalactic Business Report. We live “youthy” and are devoted to what’s happening on the streets, playgrounds, and smoking sections of high schools.
Want to be part of the “in” crowd at your ska (youth term for “school”)? Or maybe you’re an adult who wants to connect with the younger bros and bras? We unveil eleven new, never been used, “cool” terms, young people (or you) can start using today.
1. “Beef my steak.” Basically, this just means “turn up the volume,” or “raise the stakes.”
2. “Trusty!” Meaning this is trusted, and true. I believe in this.
3. “Flame it, bro!” Said when lighting farts, which is going to come back soon.
4. Having a “double butthole.” Said about eating so much that you need two buttholes to manage all the bowel movements you will surely have soon.
5. “I’ve got to burp.” “I am leaving now, and not in a good way.”
6. “Break that corndog off in my ass, brah…” This means, “I’m not hungry. You can eat whatever’s left.”
7. “Frnnnth!” Said to show massive enthusiasm.
8. “Shitshorts.” Pants or underwear you’ve shit in.
9. “Tough mutton, girlfriend!” Means that your boobs are showing.
10. “Treats!” This is said when you want to get someone’s attention, like a dog.
11. “Bajesus!” Exclamation to use constantly, in any context, for any reason, till you just kind of say it all the time and forget why and can’t stop.