Best and worst bar room threats
Bar room threats. They happen when someone’s had enough of drinking and wants to get to fighting. But in order to reach the bliss of swinging your drunk arms in the parking lot at another guy’s drunk face, you need to say something to set everything in motion. The Intergalactic Business Report has used its proprietary computer and linguistics system to offer you the very best and worst ways to ignite an alcohol-induced battle.
1. “You got a looking problem?” The power behind this query is that the subject isn’t sure what, exactly, a looking problem is. Are you saying he’s cross-eyed or are you suggesting he’s got a problem looking at you? No matter, you’re fighting now.
2. “What are you looking at?” Similiar to number one, this line entices your future sloppy fighting opponent to respond with “not much,” “your ugly face,” or almost an endless array of low-grade insults that will kick off a slow-paced wrestling/pushing/feel up session out back. And, bonus, if he says “nothing” then you can easily escalate by saying, “What? You think I’m nothing?” This is the check-mate of bar room fight provocations.
3. “What did you say to me?” Feel free to substitute, “what did you call me?” This quickly puts you at an advantage over your opponent, because, like number two, he must decide whether to say a snarky insult or simply go with the lame, “uh, nothing?”
1. “I don’t know whether to fuck you or fight you.” Well, make up your mind. It’s almost last call.
2. “I came here to drink beer and kick ass, and I’m all out of beer.” No you aren’t. You’re in a bar, so…
3. “I oughta murderize you!” This may actually be in the wrong column. Anyone who ever says this preceding a bar fight is officially the new king of bar fights.
The best. The worst. You don't need to decide, because we do for you.