According to psychics, mediums, and that girl from that party where you spent way too much time talking to her before you figured out she was on Angel Dust or something, the spirit world is very much alive and its inhabitants may even be trying to contact you.
This week, the Intergalactic Business Report outlines five common ways spirits communicate with you daily to warn, guide, or tell you they’re watching you take a dump.
1. Your remote seems stuck on the Spice Channel whenever you’re in a hotel. The spirit is trying to tell you, “Don’t change the channel. I’m not done yet.”
2. When you hit the late-night Taco Bell drive through, you feel a voice in your head saying, “Order two more cravings packs.”
3. When you use a public restroom there’s a presence around you. And it kind of smells like shit.
4. You can’t get the song, “Hello from the other side,“ out of your mind.
5. When you have sex and you’re on top, you feel someone rubbing your shoulders, and then you hear a voice that says, “I’m Brandon. Your girlfriend’s roommate. You’ve never met me, but let's do this.”
Reports so secret we hide them on this page.