11 subtle but unmistakable signs a female co-worker likes you more than just friends.
Office flirtation can be tricky, and sometimes it’s hard to draw the line between innocent banter and soft seduction. Is the new assistant director into you? Or is she just super friendly? Does your work buddy want more than a work relationship? Or is she just being nice?
This week, the Intergalactic Business Report tells you how to know for sure if a female colleague is trying to tell you she’s interested. These signs may be subtle, so pay attention to them carefully.
1. She smiles whenever you’re around.
2. She always finds a reason to talk to you.
3. She suggests you go to the unisex bathroom so you can fuck each other.
4. She asks for your help on projects.
5. She texts you outside of work.
6. She mentions during a lunch meeting that the food is pretty good, but she’s always wondered what your dick tasted like.
7. She wears “flirty” clothes and asks you about your plans for the weekend.
8. She laughs at your jokes and tells you how funny you are.
9. She follows you home and when you get there you see her just staring at you and you get out of your car and walk over and ask her what she’s doing there and she asks you if you want to go inside and have sex with her.
10. She sits next to you in team meetings.
11. She says things like, “Let’s fuck” or “Let’s go somewhere so we can fuck” or “Let’s fuck on your desk.”
The only business news in the universe that matters.