Getting fired sucks. But it’s also a great opportunity to reinvent yourself according to the people who fire people. Instead of losing hope, consider any of these 8 amazing “reinvents” the Intergalactic Business Report has “invented” for you.
Stop being you and become:
1. Become the “guy who shops during weekdays, during the day, with all the old people.”
2. Become the “guy who never has any money and needs to borrow it from his friends.”
3. Become the “guy whose insurance policies all lapse because he can’t afford to pay any bills anymore.”
4. Become the “guy who can’t get healthcare and comes up with remedies from the Farmer’s Almanac to cure his diseases.”
5. Become the “guy who does his own dental work on himself.”
6. Become the “guy who lives under that bridge.”
7. Become the “guy who carries all his worldly possessions with him at all times because he doesn’t have anywhere else to put them.”
8. Become the “guy who finds old liquor bottles in people’s trashcans and drinks what’s left.”
The only business news in the universe that matters.