December is a time of holiday cheer, peace, love, and understanding. But it’s also an opportunity for scam artists to prey on lower IQ consumers like you. This week, the Intergalactic Business Report examines some of the most common confidence games hustlers are likely to play on you. Watch out this season for any of these “too good to be true” warning signs:
1. Anyone who only accepts meat as payment.
2. A merchant who sells you a sight unseen Excalibur sword.
3. Penis enlargement devices that promise they’ll make your dick as big as Santa’s.
4. Businesses that promise a one-on-one meeting with Jesus.
5. Santa Claus pays you to blow him.
6. One time offer to look down some guy’s pants.
7. A Christmas Prince wants to make you his wife, but you have to get in a van with him first.
8. A drink named after Santa’s newest reindeer, “Roofie.”
9. A 50% off Wilford Brimley cameo.
The only business news in the universe that matters.