You may consider yourself a hustler—always the smartest one in the room. But did you know there are some common phrases you use all the time that make you a mark for con artists, unscrupulous sales people, and perverts?
The Intergalactic Business Report saves your ass again, by shining a light on the 7 things you say all the time that you need to stop saying now before you get ripped off and taken advantage of again.
1. “Here’s all my money. No. I don’t want to know what it’s for.”
2. “I don’t think it’s necessary to wear a condom. My penis is magic because I put a protection spell on it.”
3. “Are you really God?”
4. “My mama told me Fritos is good for you.”
5. “Sure. You can tie me up.”
6. “Okay, but come back when you double my money.”
7. “Your phone number is the same as my bank account number? That’s impossible. Whose phone number is 061550836 2311864155?”
The only business news in the universe that matters.