Bosses. They can be mysterious and inscrutable. We wonder what they’re really thinking whenever they call us into their offices and say they want to “chat.” We want to know their real agendas and whether they have our best interests at heart.
The Intergalactic Business Report analyzes some of the verbal and non-verbal cues you might be getting from him/her. If your boss does any of these five things, he probably doesn’t like you.
1. He threatens to murder you in front of other employees. When the other employees aren’t around, he also threatens to murder you. And in case the first sentence was ambiguous, he both threatens to murder you while your co-workers stand there and watch him threaten to murder you and he also threatens to murder you while they all watch you being murdered by him. Kind of the same thing, we guess.
2. He calls you names like, “asshole,” “dipshit,” and “loser.”
3. When you walk by his office door, he sticks out his foot to trip you.
4. At lunch, he often suggests he has peed in your food.
5. He follows you home sometimes and drives very close behind you. When you get near a railroad crossing, he slowly pushes your car onto the tracks while you sit inside, screaming.
The only business news in the universe that matters.