Through yet another exclusive success study, the Intergalactic Business Report has made a stunning discovery that will change the way human beings function. Interviews of four thousand* high success leaders** have revealed that they use 7 phrases more often than common people like you. Maybe if you use these too, you’ll be successful? Read on and find out.
1. “Hey butler whose name I forget! Fetch me my blunderbuss so I can shoot at peasants!”
2. “Bring dat yacht around. I’m ready to find some French hookers at the marina!”
3. “Go buy me some stuff with all my money. Wait. Not all my money. Just a lot of it. But not so much that I don’t still have a lot of money.”
4. “I just shit in a public restroom as a joke. Maddy and Suffolk will explode in frivolity when they hear this!”
5. “I think that beggar cast a spell on me with his eyes. Dispatch of him Rudolph!”
6. “Do you have any Grey Poupon?”
7. “Stop touching my money, Barret! I use it to relax in and I don’t want your filthy hands all over it.”
**Guys we met at a bar.
The only business news in the universe that matters.