Avoid using these common passive aggressive phrases the next time you send an email:
1. “Go fuck yourself. I fucking hate you, Ricky. I wish you’d just fucking quit or die, but mostly die.”
2. “I just want to thank you for being such a dumb fuck. It makes me feel better about myself knowing there’s someone dumber than me in this world.”
3. “Let’s have lunch sometime soon so I can tell you to your face what a cocksucker you are.”
4. “I want to thank you in advance for completely fucking up this project. I’m just predicting the future here.”
5. “I hate to ask this, but can you have plastic surgery so that I forget what your face looks like?”
6. “Hope you had a great weekend just fucking around while I had to spend mine fixing all your fucking mistakes, you fucking fuckhead.”
The only business news in the universe that matters.