When you’ve worked somewhere long enough, you let your guard down a bit and may not be as “professional” as you were the first day on the job. While it can be healthful to be relaxed and comfortable at the office, experts at the Intergalactic Business Report now warn that when you get too relaxed you may be exhibiting these 9 toxic behaviors without even realizing it.
If you do any of these to your co-workers, team, boss, or employees, they may all secretly hate you. We list them below:
1. Inviting them to meetings where it’s just you and you don’t say anything no matter what, until they finally leave.
2. Throwing live beehives or hornet nests into their office and then barricading their door.
3. Forcing yourself to throw up on their desk during one on one meetings.
4. Flinging poo, chasing after it, and then eating it.
5. Calling the mafia on them.
6. Starting a rumor that they were a confederate general, and when people say, “That’s impossible,” you just say, “Yeah, I know. I didn’t believe it at first either.”
7. Saying you need to make a phone call and then using your penis to dial.
8. Adopting children in their name.
9. Following them on vacation and then when they say, “Hey, Phil? Is that you?” you mug them.
The only business news in the universe that matters.