KFC’s “finger licking good” slogan is gone. Now the Intergalactic Business Report shows you everything that will disappear from our culture because of the Coronavirus.
1. The “Grab my hand! Trust me!” rescue move.
2. Interlocking hands with strangers on public transportation.
3. The “grab your face cause you’re so cute” greeting.
4. Bar bets where you try to stick your fist in your mouth.
5. Clearing out hanging boogers from your nose.
6. “Hands across America.”
7. Hand jobs.
8. Blind people feeling people’s faces to “see” what they look like.
9. Living hand to mouth.
10. Lady fingers.
11. Doing the “fish hook” move during doggy-style sex.
12. That monster face you make when you stick your fingers in your mouth and nose and pull back your eyelids.
Insights are given to you as a gift from our team of insight insiders.