In its deep commitment to scientific inquiry, the Intergalactic Business Report often examines trends in human knowledge and technological advancement. Lately, these advances seem exponential and new discoveries and understanding of the universe, medicine, and the power of artificial intelligence are giving us ideas and possibilities we, until now, have never considered.
To illustrate this massive change in thinking, we interviewed top scientists to ask them what questions they have never asked before that they find themselves asking today. We list them all below:
1. “Are you seriously paying for my drinks so I will talk to you?”
2. “There’s something about you that’s off. Are you mentally ill?"
3. “You just approach people in bars and ask them if they’re scientists?”
4. “So, because I’m wearing glasses you think I’m a scientist?”
5. “You clearly don’t have any money, so I’m assuming you’re not paying for my drinks, right?”
6. “Are you seriously asking me if I’ll buy you drinks?”
7. “Could you please leave me alone?”
8. “What is wrong with you?”
9. “Is there someone I can contact, like a government agency, that will come pick you up?”
10. “Do I just need to call the cops?”
11. “Will you stop bothering me?”
12. “How drunk are you?”
13. “Did you just take your pants off?”
14. “Oh my god, you seriously just took your pants off in the middle of a bar, didn’t you?”
15. “Is someone going to stop him?”
16. “Are the cops coming?”
17. “What are they going to do with him?”
18. “No, officer, he didn’t actually touch me but I’m pretty sure he was going to?”
19. “He said he was a writer for something called the Intergalactic Business Report. Have you ever heard of that?”
20. “Oh my god. Is he running?”
Insights are given to you as a gift from our team of insight insiders.