A chiseled chin, striking eyes, and six pack abs may be obvious female attractors, but did you know there are eleven other ways men can appear more desirable to the opposite sex? And that none of them require natural good looks or working out eight hours a day?
The Intergalactic Business Report uses science to outline seven things you can do today to seem far more interesting, sexy, and coveted. Try these quick tips and thank us later.
7 ways to seem more attractive to women.
1. Instead of combing your hair with a brush, try driving a $250,000 dollar sports car.
2. You may not like your nose and feel it’s either too small, too big, or crooked. Did you know your nose will look more symmetrical if you tilt your head slightly to the right as you flirt with a bank cashier when you deposit a 7.5 million dollar check?
3. If your shirt is buttoned all the way to the top, you may be seen as a nerd, but if you unbutton the top two buttons and tell your Yacht captain he can release the bikini models onto the deck, you will appear more refined and sophisticated.
4. French wine is difficult to pronounce, so instead of embarrassing yourself on a date, have a helipad installed on top of your penthouse apartment. Then, when you order and don’t say the name right, you can just pause and say, “I’m sorry, my voice is all fucked up from shouting to my servants from my helicopter. Just pick anything."
5. Bragging can be seen as a sign of insecurity. Science shows that wearing a $40,000 Swiss watch is a silent way to project confidence.
6. Studies show that most women despise a messy house. Therefore, make sure your maid cleans your mansion before you have females over.
7. Lean meats, fruits, and vegetables are the core ingredients of a healthful diet, which doesn’t matter if you’re insanely wealthy. So do that instead.
Insights are given to you as a gift from our team of insight insiders.