Ghosting. It’s a term someone came up with. This week, the Intergalactic Business Report tells you why people may not be responding to your emails and texts. And the truth may astound you.
Six odd reasons people are ghosting you:
1. The subject line you use is always: Request for your credit card number to meet hot Russian girls tonight!
2. They’re being held hostage and their kidnapper is reading all their emails. When he gets to yours, he says, “If you answer those, I’ll shoot you because then you’ll deserve to die.”
3. You keep ending your messages with, True Love Always, and then your name.
4. Your email address is email@example.com.
5. You keep asking people to go fund your solo, pantomime, clothes on, fake masturbation film.
6. You start every email with: Wassup hoes? Then you write in emojis you found on a dark web site created by a mental patient in Thailand and everyone is pretty sure you’re either threatening to turn yourself into a cat or throw pears at them.
Insights are given to you as a gift from our team of insight insiders.