Recently, the North Korean government warned young people about the dangers of using slang and incorporating fashion from South Korea and Western pop culture. Violators could face up to fifteen years in a prison camp, which, we’re just guessing, would completely suck.
One problem with the new North Korean policy is that it is almost impossible to list all the possible offenses that could be made, since pop culture has an almost endless stream of sayings, idioms, and fashion choices.
In an effort to assist North Koreans who may accidentally utter something treacherous, the Intergalactic Business Report lists six key phrases and choices they may want to definitively avoid. We share them below:
1. Refrain from saying “Kim Jong-Un sucks balls.”
2. Don’t wear American flag cowboy hats.
3. Never say, “Kim Jong-Un low key sucks balls.”
4. Similarly, don’t say, “No cap. Kim Jong-Un sucks balls.”
5. Avoid wearing tee shirts that say, “America: number one. North Korea: Sucks balls.”
6. Don’t say, “That tee shirt about Kim Jong-Un sucking balls is straight fire.”
Like yoghurt, we keep it cultured actively.