As the world falls deeper into the COV-ID 19 crisis, you may be feeling, like millions of others, that April Fool’s Day will mentally bring you out of all the despair you’ve been facing. A great prank on your friends, family, or co-workers will make them and you laugh and forget about the impending death that surrounds us all.
Before you “fool” everyone this coming Wednesday, remember that we are living in a moment of anxiety and fear. Because of this, the Intergalactic Business Report has listed eight awesome April Fool’s jokes that you should probably not do this year.
1. Running into the room screaming, “They cured the Coronavirus! They cured it! Look! It’s all over the news! We’re saved!”
2. Pretending you’re going to break your six feet of separation with another human being by running at him, stopping right at the limit and yelling, “April Fools!”
3. Telling your friends that you found toilet paper and you’re going to drop some megarolls on their doorsteps.
4. Pretending you’re a space alien offering the human race a cure for the Coronavirus.
5. Knocking on random people’s doors and saying, “It’s the Government! Open up!”
6. Hitchhiking and then yelling, “April Fools!” at everyone who doesn’t pick you up.
7. Pissing yourself in the line at Costco.
8. Wearing a Hazmat suit around the neighborhood and stopping at people’s houses like you’re investigating stuff.
Like yoghurt, we keep it cultured actively.