Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar, and Pol Pot were from different eras and countries, but modern psychology has identified the one thing that makes them all remarkably similar. This quality, which it seems all high-level leaders share, set them apart from normal, average human beings and made them what they were.
Stunningly, what they shared was that they were all total pricks. Are you a total prick like them? Could you be the world’s next famous leader? Ask yourself these 20 questions that are based on science:
1. On the highway, when you see the right lane is ending in less than a mile, do you enter it and push to the front, with the firm belief that it is your right to do so because wherever you’re going is more important than wherever everyone else is?
2. Are you the guy who takes a dump in the porta john?
3. Do you drive a Nissan or Xfiniti?
4. Do you shorten words that are already short, like Pizza or Champagne?
5. Is one of your arms completely covered in tattoos that have no discernable meaning?
6. Do you have a soul patch or a leprechaun beard?
7. Do you drive one of those bicycles where you are lying down and peddling?
8. Are you a straight guy with a tongue or nipple piercing?
9. Do you ever talk about your “pull out game”?
10. Have you ever used the term “chillax”?
11. Do you wear an unnecessary head band?
12. Do you have, wish for, or ever utter the words “man cave”?
13. Do you wear sandals, but not on the beach or in a public shower?
14. Have you ever taken a photo of yourself in a mirror with your shirt off?
15. Have you ever posted that photo anywhere and thought, “yeah, that looks good” and also thought that women would find it attractive?
16. Are you a woman who finds guys who take photos of themselves in a mirror with their shirts off attractive?
17. Are you into guys who have one arm covered in tattoos that have no discernable meaning?
18. Do you refer to your tattoos or someone else’s as “ink”?
19. Do you correct people’s pronunciation of “quinoa”?
20. Have you ever referred to sex as "knocking boots" or "bumping uglies"?
Like yoghurt, we keep it cultured actively.