Hobbies. You do them. So do amazingly rich people. The difference? You make model airplanes and hunt squirrels. They make their butlers fight each other. How do we know? Every year, the Intergalactic Business Report delves deep into the lives of the ultra wealthy to see how they live, love, and whatever else they do.
Want to know more? Then read our exclusive list of the most popular hobbies for the super wealthy in 2019.
2019 most popular hobbies of the ultra-rich:
1. Hiring poor people to read them the Forbe’s most wealthy list, the Great Gatsby, and the autobiography of Ted Dibiase, the million dollar man.
2. Giraffe jousting.
3. Butler races.
4. Grey Poupon Jerk offs.
5. “Pimp my 14th home’s pool cabana” contests.
6. Real life games of “Battleship,” where servants sit in boats as wealthy people shoot torpedoes at them.
7. Choosing random neighborhoods and ending Christmas for the inhabitants by using political connections to quarantine them, collecting all their “infected” decorations, and then forbidding them to exchange gifts as part of a vague “health concern.”
8. Buying country clubs, briefly turning them into bordellos, and then giving them back. Then eating dinner at the country club and whispering to people, “Did you know this place used to be a whore house?”
9. Making it both literally and figuratively “rain” by bringing strippers to the desert and dropping millions of one dollar bills on them from helicopters.
10. Melting Yeezys and then recycling them as New Balance shoes someone’s dad would wear.
Like yoghurt, we keep it cultured actively.